An SD-WAN simplifies the management and operation of a WAN by decoupling (separating) the networking hardware from its control mechanism. This concept is similar to how software-defined networking implements virtualization technology to improve data center management and operation.
A key application of an SD-WAN is to allow companies to build higher-performance WANs using lower-cost internet access, enabling businesses to partially or wholly replace more expensive private WAN connection technologies such as MPLS.
• Protect your Investment – Gluware enables customers to use their current Cisco WAN network to enable SD-WAN; no new hardware “bookends” needed
• A true software solution to orchestrate your Cisco Network – Gluware provides automation and orchestration of over 130 Cisco router features enabling the ability to centrally control customers WAN; don’t let the “bookends” “dumb down” your feature rich Cisco investment
• Software that meets your specific network design needs and business demands – Gluware is the only solution which provides the flexibly and customization to meet each customer’s unique network designs; Gluware is an approved Cisco partner
• Gluware SD-WAN Solution is a simple approach to “unchain”-ing the enterprise from expensive bandwidth provided by carriers. Gluware provisions the existing WAN architecture to make intelligent decisions about what traffic is placed on which route. It allows high priority traffic to get the best treatment, and differentiates the lower priority traffic so that cheaper bandwidth can be used.
• Pre-built and fully customizable
• Data model driven with intelligent engines, extremely flexible
• Multi-vendor, multi-platform to provide automation for other branch devices (firewall, switch, WAN Op, etc)
• Cloud (SaaS) and on-premise solutions
• Features modeled including AAA, Common Services, Zone-Based-Firewall, IP Numbering, Multicast, Netflow, PfR, Platform abstraction, Policy-Based Routing, QoS, SNMP, Overlay (DMVPN) Tunneling and more
• Zero-touch provisioning, Advanced (cloud based) provisioning, day-2+ ongoing configuration management
• Support for brownfield and greenfield networks