Gluware’s intelligent network automation bolstered by new and improved pre-built integrations for Cisco Meraki and Cisco ACILas Vegas, June 1, 2023 — At Cisco Live, Cisco’s annual IT and communications conference, Gluware, the leader in intelligent network automation, will showcase Gluware 5.1 and how it empowers enterprises to achieve their operational, compliance, hyperautomation and digital transformation goals. At this year’s Cisco Live, Gluware will highlight its collaboration with Cisco and its advancements in intelligent network automation: Gluware at Cisco Live World of Solutions
- Monday – Thursday at Booth #1424
- Gluware will host four activation pods that provide opportunities for attendees to engage with the company’s latest developments around Security, Policy Remediation, Discover and Audit, and Cisco solutions like Cisco Meraki, Cisco ACI, and Cisco SD-WAN.
- Monday, June 5, at 2:30pm in Content Corner’s Theater 2
- Michael Haugh, VP of Product Marketing at Gluware, will demonstrate how Gluware’s pre-built intelligent network automation solutions can automate Cisco and multi-vendor networks to enhance network security, reduce downtime, and enable enterprises to allocate IT resources to more strategic initiatives.
- Thursday, June 8, from 10am – 1pm at Booth #1424
- Brunch on Cisco; cocktails on Gluware. Join us to learn how Gluware’s powerful multi-vendor, multi-domain, and multi-cloud network automation can advance your business transformation goals.
Share this article
Gluware provides the leading intelligent network automation suite for Global 2000 enterprises, trusted across industries from finance to pharma. Gluware automates the networks of the world’s largest and most complex enterprises, keeping them secure and in compliance. The company’s code-free, multi-vendor solutions and intent-based approach to network automation reduce the business risk of outages while lowering costs and increasing efficiency. For more information, please visit www.gluware.com.
Lumina Communications for Gluware