Looking for a Great Opportunity?
Are you interested in working for Gluware? Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Senior Sales Engineer
At Gluware, we’re not just about innovation. We’re focused on providing our customers with solutions that tackle some of the most difficult networking issues in the industry.
Major enterprises come to Gluware because they’re looking for ways to make their complex, multi-vendor, brownfield networks more agile and secure. Our approach to network automation goes well beyond providing simple scripts. Instead of asking network engineers to adapt their enterprise networks to fit a pre-written playbook, Gluware Control ingests network configurations, models it’s features, and automates configuration changes and updates. We then monitor for configuration drifts over time and then address remediation.
- Own the technical sales by being the expert in Gluware’s solutions
- Work as the technical expert on the sales team, understanding customer requirements and providing product demonstrations and presentations
- Be the in-field expert with deep industry knowledge around automation
- Help map enterprise business issues and find ways to help our customers solve them
- Act as the primary technical expert for your region, working with product management, engineering, and product delivery teams.
- Develop and deliver responses to customers and prospects
- Work with our channel partners, enabling them to become more independent
- Experience in a Sales Engineering role
- Knowledge of enterprise networks, including routing and security
- Strong communication and presentation skills Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time to customer sites
Preferred, but not required
- Industry Certifications like CCIE, CCNA, DCA, etc.
- BA or BS degree in a computer science or a related field
- Experience as an enterprise network engineer or architect
Experience with automation, including Devops tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc.