Delivering Intelligent Network Automation
Gluware Momentum is Building
“Gluware helped to unlock critical business challenges….From project kick-off to full deployment, the targeted solution we implemented was fully integrated in 16 weeks—an achievement that might have previously taken years.”
Vice President, Site Reliability & Engineering, Mastercard
Case study on how Merck created a more reliable, efficient and cost-effective network.
"How one pharmaceutical company saved $2 million a year through network automation." —With Gluware
The intelligent way to automate your network - Smarter, Faster, Simpler
Intelligent Network Automation
Keep complex multi-vendor networks in policy while enabling new features that address changing business requirements.
Gluware Application Suite
Simply and easily automates network operations in today’s complex multi-vendor environments.
Centralized organization, management, and control for keeping key network elements on the latest approved software levels.
Discovers network intent and delivers rapid onboarding and automation to pre-existing multi-vendor configurations.
Learn more about Intelligent Network Automation and view the Podcast from Gluware Intent ’19 with Salvatore Rannazzisi. View Gluware Intent ’19 Presentation
With Salvatore Rannazzisi
“What I found was a pre-packaged automation solution that allows our engineers to use the same CLI they are used to. Gluware allows them to use the same syntax, the same commands and it will abstract that and build the automation that they need.” View Gluware Intent ’19 Presentation
With Gluware’s Intelligent Network software solution, we’ve been able to automate configurations, management and continual OS upgrades for all of our network equipment, across all of our sites, saving valuable time and resources, reducing costs and helping us be far more agile. View Terracon at Gluware Intent ’19
Organizations are looking for a more intelligent way to address security management. No one can afford the lost business, issues and embarrassment caused by a breach. Security is a top concern and is one of the use-cases focused on by the ONUG Community. Gluware has applied their Software-Defined orchestration engine to the problem and provide a unique solution to automate security policy.
IT Organizations are struggling to keep up with business demands of the underlying network. Software-Defined Networking is promising to enable centralized control and agility to address network changes, yet often requires a network re-design. Gluware’s approach enables the benefits of SDN from the management plane and helps to address top priorities like automating security policy.
Gluware enables you to manage the growing scale and complexity of your network without having to become a programmer or rebuild it from scratch.
- Modernize to a model-driven, intent-based platform as a force-multiplier for network lifecycle management
- Enforce standardization and compliance across network device configurations
- Enable your operations team to reliably implement network changes designed by your network engineers
With Gluware you can start now and rapidly automate as many, or as few, network features as needed on existing hardware – allowing you to address your immediate pain points, then incrementally automate more functionality over time.
- Reduce the time-to-automate your network features from months down to days
- Implement network-wide changes in minutes instead of weeks or months
- Deploy faster with zero-touch provisioning for new sites, and advanced provisioning leveraging existing CLI for brownfield
Simplify Your Network
Gluware provides a single platform to perform network configuration automation and configuration monitoring across all your multi-vendor devices.
- Centrally manage all network device configurations from a single cloud-native SaaS platform
- Operate multi-vendor, multi domain network devices with prescriptive workflows for key tasks or advanced configuration exposing all desired parameters
- Maintain a known state for every device configuration, and quickly identify and automatically remediate unauthorized changes