Gluware Topology provides a visual representation of the network leveraging the data collected by Gluware during network discovery and ongoing detailed device discovery. The powerful mapping engine is built to scale for multi-tier global networks, and users can zoom in and out from a global perspective down to specific device connectivity. Also, users can navigate to a site diagram from a specific device in the Device Manager inventory.
Gluware Topology will help to simplify the management and troubleshooting of network infrastructure, enabling the ability to search and overlay the underlying data stored within the network related to inventory information. It is designed to meet the needs of large enterprises who are required by compliance and/or regulatory requirements to maintain documentation of the network with the ability to export diagrams out in standard formats (including Visio).
Watch the preview demo video!
Visualize your Network
- Navigate directly into the topology view from the Device Manager inventory
- Topology provides a hierarchical view from a global level with a drill down into each tier
- See float-over summaries and right side panel for detailed information
- Zoom in and out to adjust the focus of the view
- Network devices can be discovered, imported or loaded via API
Generate Site Documentation
- Leverage the network discovery and detailed device discovery performed by Gluware to provide a rich data set for visualization
- Navigate the site visually to inspect sites, devices, links, and more
- Export to standard formats, including Visio, to maintain site documentation for standards and compliance
Enhance and Accelerate Troubleshooting
- Color-coded health notifications to surface issues related to credentials, reachability and more
- Float-over links to see details related to the connectivity, link speed, operational state and health
- Search device names, MAC and IP addresses to identify the location of the resources in the topology