Router and switches contain many features and capabilities, however some of those features and “knobs” are rarely used. It is important to present a streamlined focused view and workflows for the customer’s operations team. However, in rare cases it is important for the customer’s Network Engineers/Architects to be able to gain access to those “expert” features to support a specific network design – which Control Advanced provides.
• Provide the proper tools and user experience for the different internal teams; Operations and Network Engineering
• Streamline operational workflows but still can have the ability to support more complex network design
• Full access to feature attributes
• Create specific feature instances based on the required network design
• Create feature groups (assemblies) that can be applied to a set of devices
• Access to advanced debugging utilities
Don’t wait, get started today!