See if Gluware Lab is right for you
The Gluware suite of applications provides turnkey capabilities to enable network discovery, inventory, drift monitoring, auditing and configuration management.
When features or integrations required by customers are not available as Gluware apps, Gluware staff and partners use Gluware Lab Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to rapidly extend capabilities, build network features and workflows and integrate API calls. Gluware Lab is now available for select customers to develop and extend Gluware themselves.
Gluware Lab is built on the well-known Eclipse framework providing a rich-client platform desktop software. Its modular design leverages:
- Gluware plug-ins
- Open-source plug-ins
- Eclipse plug-ins
Gluware Lab provides an all-in-one Gluware application stack with the full provisioning engine for end-to-end development, testing and deployment to Gluware Control. Lab also has extensive debugging capabilities for working through any issues.
Network Engineers/NetOps or developer/DevOps use Gluware Lab to develop and test modules that are then packaged and published for consumption in one or more Gluware Control instances. The distribution capabilities include:
- A public and/or private Distribution Center and Distribution Areas
- Built-in versioning
- Dependency management
- Offline package distribution supported through the use of Capsules
- Action replay with Provisioning Bundles to bring issues back to Lab from production instances
- Ability to build and customize UI forms
- Data validation and constraints
- Device definitions
- Network feature definitions
- Use of Network Development Kit (NDK) classes
- Use of REST Development Kit (RDK) classes
- And more…
Key Benefits of Gluware Lab Integrated Data Modeling: