The Gluware Intelligent Network Automation platform brings a powerful layer of intelligence to automate and orchestrate large multi-vendor, mission-critical networks—code-free and at scale.
The Gluware Config Audit allows you to:
- Execute multi-vendor, multi-platform audits
- Easily define company policy, ad-hoc policy and standards-based policies
- Define policies comprised of multiple rules required or forbidden configuration statements
- Native vendor CLI along with RegEx supported for configuration policy
- Manually trigger audits or use the integrated scheduler
- Audits can be run network-wide, on a specified set or a filtered group of network nodes
- Presents audit details in the results view and makes them available as a CSV-detailed download
Gluware’s patented Intent-Based Networking (IBN) technology streamlines network management processes to prevent outages, enhance security and increase agility.
Gluware works across the complex tapestry of vendors, technologies and standards in modern networks—reducing risk and helping to ensure they’re “always-on”. Gluware also dramatically reduces time-to-value and is deployed across the brownfield and greenfield networks of the world’s Global 2000 enterprises across industries from Pharma to Finance.