Network Configuration Drift
The Gluware® Intelligent Network Automation platform brings a powerful layer of intelligence to automate and orchestrate large multi-vendor, mission-critical networks—code-free and at scale.
The Gluware® Config Drift application allows you to:
- Take a high-resolution “snapshot” of entire network or specific nodes to establish a known-good configuration baseline
- Schedule periodic snapshots of devices to detect change
- Conduct automated comparisons to determine if any changes have occurred
- Notifies and provides line-by-line comparisons if drift/changes are detected
- Promotes the current snapshot to default or points out needed remediation for the device
Config Drift | Using Config Drift Tutorial
Gluware’s patented Intent-Based Networking (IBN) technology streamlines network management processes to prevent outages, enhance security and increase agility.
Gluware works across the complex tapestry of vendors, technologies and standards in modern networks—reducing risk and helping to ensure they’re “always-on”. Gluware also dramatically reduces time-to-value and is deployed across the brownfield and greenfield networks of the world’s Global 2000 enterprises across industries from Pharma to Finance.